The construction of cultural models, environmental, technological, socio-economic and territorial strategic planning of the state constitutes a primary task of implementing the new Constitution of Bolivia.
This role of research, dialogue, application and innovation of knowledge in antiquity belonged to the intelligentsia. The project concept and its implementation is inspired by the great masters of past civilizations. The Americans have had parallel Amautas the Sensei in Japan, the Druids among the Celts, the Brahmins in India or the Philosophers in Greece, in the contemporary world must be experts in addition to contemporary scientific knowledge as-well-as social and spiritual awareness, which implies the concentration of efforts on human resources that have a value far superior to other materials and resources that provide meaning to the latter.
The nobles were amanitas, wise elders and guides that inspired the pre-Columbian cultures like the Inca and Tiwanaku at the time to achieve high levels of civilization built with the laws of nature.
The establishment of a center to develop a basis for discussion documents, combining ancestral and contemporary knowledge, to design prototypes and models of economic, environmental, political and technological, must allow a habitat in harmony with nature, respect for cultural diversity and the rights of Mother Earth, with autonomous territorial spaces, community, state and private interconnected and supportive. In the present context, the project, the autonomous communities, indigenous peoples, and the State and the intellectuals and the entities involved in its completion, are a revival of the ancient wisdom of the Amauta.
PRIMARY MISSION : To build a basis for discussion documents for the design of organizational models based on the New Political Constitution of Bolivia:
• A territorial model of the state, linked to the four forms of autonomy, which should enable the establishment of territories ecologically sustainable and self-managed.
• A socio-economic model, directed to the community and harmony with nature, living well (1) with traditional and modern forms of trade, barter currency reserves of tangible and intangible heritage and ethical use of natural resources.
• An intercultural model, enabling dialogue, cooperation, knowledge culture, knowledge, spirituality and synergy between different cultural communities.
The Institute Amauta (2) requires time to work with a select advisory group, to expand to meet the dimensions of the challenge that the application requires. The creation of a network of centers of excellence in culture, science, technology and innovation is emblematic of this millennium. Advanced societies and cultures are based on applied knowledge. The fact that the first draft of the Bicentennial takes place in Bolivia, the first multinational state with an Indian government has an important meaning.
• THE AMAUTA captures the essence of our societies based on knowledge of material and spiritual nature and has the objective to harmonize the ancient and contemporary knowledge on the holistic paradigm of "living well" and still has the ambition to act as an intellectual magnet, spiritually and socially in and out of Bolivia:
• THE AMAUTA Bolivia provide economic and environmental models can make a jump from a pre-industrial society to a post-industrial society with better results and without the environmental damage and social hardship of an industrialized economy and focused on privileged sectors outside rights of mother earth.
• THE AMAUTA has at its heart a staff of consultants with global technological leadership and a group of expert consultants as impartial advisors to the administrators of Bolivia, the indigenous communities and other local and regional autonomy.
• THE AMAUTA organize groups of intellectuals and strategists with the participation of the private, public and community generating productive activities integrating indigenous communities, creating opportunities for young entrepreneurs, solving the problems of the needy in a sustainable manner.
• THE AMAUTA create or strengthen technological schools in Bolivia, in coordination with existing institutions in collaboration with educational institutions, municipalities and the Army of Bolivia, which has recently received the mandate to be a force for peace.
• THE AMAUTA have several satellite establishments in different ecological zones as the Altiplano, valleys, the Chaco and the Amazon. Respecting biodiversity and indigenous cultures, develop a sustainable model for education and vocational training in different productive fields in Bolivia and the World with the postulate of "Living Well."
• THE AMAUTA agro-economic models establish sustainable systems based on functional and technical pre-Columbian and contemporary cultivation that have been tested and have the ability to transform as the Altiplano desert areas into fertile plains of organic farming and self-sustaining, solving migration problems town and country, the deforestation of the Amazon forest and biodiversity loss, revaluing the exchange extracted from the strategic reserves.
• THE AMAUTA promote research institutes and technical innovation for the Andean region in mineralogy strategic clean renewable energy, indigenous anthropology, eco-community tourism, and information technology and communications software production. The regional vocation of these institutes will be emphasized and promoted.
• THE AMAUTA will make its regional centers in a magnet for students of all levels, graduate and Bolivian scientists from neighboring countries and the world, resulting in a center of "soft power" 3, developing human resources capable and conscientious.
• THE AMAUTA The use of strategic natural resources mainly lithium found in the Salar de Uyuni, the consolidation of the traditional owners of such resource rights to achieve local, regional and country-wide prosperity while contributing to the entire world with a resource that has become ultra-necessary.
2) Was designed as the contribution of the outgoing ambassador of Bolivia to the OAS Hemispheric Project presented by the Department of Science and Technology of the OAS to commemorate the bicentennial of the Independence of Latin American countries, to strengthen Bolivia's central role in leadership alternative proposals from his new conception of state.
3) El poder blando "soft power" is the ability to get what you want by attracting others rather than threatening or paying them. It is based on culture as-well-as political ideals and policies
Presented by :
Reynaldo Cuadros, Ph.D., anthropologist and researcher. Biosphere Foundation President-dharma, outgoing Ambassador of Bolivia to the Organization of American States (OAS)
Michel Bergeron, Ph.D., biologist and medical scientist, President of Interciencia, President of the Fundación Inti-ion, the outgoing Director of the Department of Science and Technology, OAS.
Peter Koenig, Ph.D., economist, environmental health specialist, water resources and alternative economies. Biosphere Research. Author of "implosion." Ex-executive and dissident of the World Bank.
Lawrence Bohlen, Ms.C., scientific and aerospace engineer. Specialist environmental remediation and mining. Biosphere Research. Helped repair the Hubble Space Telescope for NASA.